EXPO PU-100 is a flexible coating, a unique product, which is designed to cope with extreme stress and strain of expansion and contraction of exposed MS/ACC Roof structures. EXPO PU-100 is a cold applied one component elastic material on an aliphatic PU base for use on vertical as well as horizontal surfaces. Upon curing EXPO PU-100 forms a seamless and joint free, watertight, flexible, and elastic membrane, thereby making the treated surface absolutely impervious to water. By virtue of its formulation, the cured membrane is resistant to ultra violet radiations and exhibits excellent resistance to aggressive attacks from industrial pollution. It also increases the insulation capacity of Roof. EXPO PU-100 resistant to the growth of microorganisms, roots, fungus etc. The flexible properties of EXPO PU-100 ensure the safe bridging of surfaces subject to hairline cracking. EXPO PU-100is suitable for use on all types of structures, especially those in aggressive marine and coastal environments.
• Most suitable for MS/ ACC Roof & Gutters.
• Provides excellent, reliable and long lasting waterproofing to Gutter, Gutter joints, Overlapping joints of M.S./Acc Roof, ‘j’hooks, nuts, screws etc..
• After curing forms a membrane which is flexible, elastic and watertight.
• Highly economical due to supply in ready to use form and no wastage of the material.
• Lifespan and durability of the structure is increased.
• Provides seamless and joint free surface, which is impervious to water.
• No machinery or equipment is required for application.
• No melting, welding or hot air sealing is involved.
• Low labour costs due to easy, simple and quick application, leading to quick completion and time saving.
• Provides moderate insulation due to solar reflection.
• Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen and water.
• Highly durable in all climatic conditions
EXPO PU-100 is ideal for application over M.S./ACC Roof, Overlapping joints, ‘j’ Hooks, nuts, holes, cracks, MS/ACC Gutter.
• Before application of EXPO PU-100, the surface has to be cleaned thoroughly. Carbon, fungus, algae, rust etc. should be removed with wire brushes or other mechanical means.
• Apply one coat of RC-500 (rust convertor).
• For filling major cracks & overlapping joints sealants like BPG-700 compound should be used.
• Over that apply two coats of Expo PU-100 (water based polyurethane U.V.resistant aliphatic coating) sandwiched with U.V. resistant Synthetic Fibre mesh.
It is packed in 25kg containers.
Base : One component aliphatic, Waterborne PU based
Breaking Elongation : Approx. 200%
Chemical Resistance : Good
Colour : White
U.V. Resistance : Excellent
Condition after : Flexible, Elastic & Tough Hardening
Insulation Properties : Good
Solar Reflective : Good
Method of : Brush or spray Application
Recoating interval : 2-4 hours (min.) 24 hrs. (max.)
Ageing shrinkage : None
No. of Coats Recommended : 2 (min.)
Pot life : 2-4 hours at 300C
Water impermeability: Excellent
Touch-dry : 30 minutes At (300C 50% Rel. humidity)
Coverage : 6-8sqm/kg/coat (without Fibre mesh)
Hard dry : 4 hrs. at 300C
Coverage :2-3sqm/kg/2coat (with Fibre mesh)
Temp. Resistance : -100C + 700C approx.
Shelf life : Minimum 6 months if sealed drum is not opened.
This information contained herein is believed to be accurate from the time of publication. But no warranty is made with respect to any results obtained or the infringement of any proprietary rights. No liability is accepted as user’s sole discretion.
NEELAM'S BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS LTD.
S.C.O. 15, Top Floor, Swastik Vihar,
Mansa Devi Complex, Sector – 5, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134 109.
TEL.: - 91-172-2558801-02-03-04
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com